Re: GtkGlArea render fps is different than monitor frame rate

On 02/05/2017 12:32 AM, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
If you need to access things like DRM data and deeper timing
information, then I strongly suspect you should not be using GTK+ at
all, since it seem you're writing something like a game.

Are you saying GTK+ is not suitable when one needs libdrm access or are
you saying GTK+ is not suitable when writing 3D games? I thought GTK+
could be used for the UI and what it does is sane even for games. Am I
wrong? Is this a bad idea? Well, maybe there are issues if you want
stereoscopy or such stuff…

Regards,
Florian