Memory leak in g_dbus_proxy_new_sync and Gio::DBus::Proxy

Hi,

    This is related to the SO question
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29823097/glib-memory-leak-when-creating-gdbusproxy

    I'm using Glibmm (2.44.0) and also faced a memory leak problem when instantiating/freeing
Gio::DBus::Proxy. It doesn't look to be Glibmm specific, so question goes here - is it a normal situation
that an object created by g_dbus_proxy_new_sync() leaks some memory after being freed by g_object_unref? For
me it looks like a bug which should be fixed, but maybe that are some other thoughts?

BR, Andrey