Re: Application id, XDG App, and you.

Hi;

On 2 February 2016 at 12:29, SAHIL SAREEN <sahil sareen hotmail com> wrote:

 org.gnome.foo-bar

please consider renaming it to:

org.gnome.FooBar

I also see a lot off apps not using the "org.gnome" prefix, all the games(Except org.gnome.Hitori.desktop)
actually.
Maybe we should fix that as well.

I'm not talking about the desktop file — though, yes: we ought to fix
that as well, so that we can remove the "rename the desktop file when
bundling" step inside the xdg-app-builder definition.

I'm talking about the application id passed when creating the
GApplication instance.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--