Re: HiDPI support in GTK+

Hi Emmanuele,

Thank you for the clarification. For images in buttons I have created a custom AspectImage widget that renders the Pixbuf using cairo, so that side is more or less fixed. But I still have issue with the theme resources, I don't know what I need to configure to notify the theme that images are scaled x2. I am using the pixbuf engine, and if for example if I change an expander to user the resource expander.svg (which had 11px and now 22px) the expander is still rendered into a 11px region and than upscaled.
I have also tried setting NSHighResolutionCapable->true in in the OS X application, but it makes no difference.

Thanks Andoni.