Re: Fwd: Submitting changes for gobject-introspection

Hi,

On Tue, 2016-04-05 at 19:09 +0530, Krishnamoney Elayath wrote:
I am new to open source community and I would like to push the
following changes to the gobject introspection. What would be the
steps to do this

girepository/gitypelib.c

#define MAX_NAME_LEN 255  <-- this is currently 200 which is not
sufficient while using
introspection along with generated symbols from tools like yang tool
chain.

Please file a new bug report against gobject-introspection here:

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gobject-introspection

and attach a git formatted patch with your changes (and a suitable
commit message explaining them). You might find git-bz is useful for
this:

http://git.fishsoup.net/cgit/git-bz/

Thanks!
Philip