Re: Reinstate support for OS X versions older than 10.9

Le mercredi 23 septembre 2015 à 11:47 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi a écrit :
As I said on the bug, I would not close the door on supporting
versions of MacOS prior to 10.9, but given that the platform support
is not continuous, it has to fall under a cost/benefit analysis from
the perspective of the people that do work on the GLib and GTK+,
instead of the people who work with it.

So GTK+ dev are more important then GStreamer devs in regard to GLib
contributions ? That's a new one to me. We have been working together
toward a similar goal for a while, I hope this will continue.

Nicolas

p.s. this might not be what you mean, but it felt like that ;-P