Re: elementary would like to participate :)

On Thu, 2015-11-05 at 13:32 -0800, Daniel Foré wrote:

<snip>
If you're not familiar with Granite, it's a Gtk+ based library that
elementary uses in our apps. It contains some widgets and utils and
things for stuff that we found ourselves rewriting over and over.
It's written in Vala and you can view the source here: https://code.l
aunchpad.net/~elementary-pantheon/granite/granite . It has a granite-
demo that you can use to explore some of the widgets.

Had to install bzr, cmake. And I couldn't make it work within jhbuild.
Do you have a gallery of widgets on a web page? Wrestling with build
tools different from the ones in GTK+ to test widgets that would
eventually be in GTK+ is kind of bizarre.

At the very least, a kind soul should setup it up in jhbuild in the
world module.