Re: GDK_KP_Decimal (on Windows)

On 04/05/2015 16:49, LRN wrote:
-      *ksymp - GDK_KP_DECIMAL; break;
+      *ksymp = GDK_KEY_KP_Decimal; break;

I just updated from gtk-2-24 git which pulled in the above change (commit #1f74f12d). Whilst the change might be technically more correct (and it matches the style for GTK+ version 3) it doesn't match the style that was being used in version 2. In version 2, the other entries in 'gdkkeys-win32.c' all seem to use this style:-

        GDK_KP_WHATEVER

as opposed to this:-

        GDK_KEY_KP_WHATEVER

I'm not criticising... just pointing out that the two versions are different. Thanks.

John