Positioning a gdkmm window (in screen co-ordinates)

Hi guys - for getting and setting the position of a gdkmm window we have Gdk::Window::get_position() and Gdk::Window::move(). However, if I'm reading the documentation correctly, these use co-ordinates that are relative to its parent window. For getting a window's screen co-ordinates we can call Gdk::Window::get_origin().

I'm sure I'm just not seeing something - but what's the complementary function to Gdk::Window::get_origin()? How can I position a gdkmm window using screen co-ordinates, rather than parent window co-ordinates? Thanks.

John