Re: Outdated win32 bundle

Hi;

On 10 June 2015 at 21:13, Stefan Salewski <mail ssalewski de> wrote:
On Mon, 2015-06-08 at 19:22 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
I plan starting with 3.16, but got no response so far regarding my
request to access the build system.

Likely because you're using gtk-list@, which nobody in the GTK team
follows (except, I think, me).

Interesting info -- indeed I had that feeling during the last years, and
I think for gtk-app-devel list situation is not really better. So,
whenever I should have a question regarding GTK and need a smart answer,
I will ask my grandma. ;-)

Questions regarding the development *of* GTK go to gtk-devel-list.
It's been like that for more than 10 years.

Questions regarding the development *with* GTK can go to gtk-list or
gtk-app-devel-list.

Mailing list do suck for timely responses, though; so if you want to
ask and get a reply you should probably join IRC — irc.gnome.org,
#gtk+ channel.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--