Re: Outdated win32 bundle

Hi Andrea,

On 07/30/2015 04:26 PM, Andrea Veri wrote:
Hi,

Is there any chance of getting feedback on the part already
implemented or getting in contact with someone who can install the VM
in GNOME's infrastructure?

Ping?

Hey Bàlint,

I'm currently serving as the GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator and
may be able to help you getting the GNOME mingw project back on track.

I'm sorry if this response arrived late but someone forwarded me this
thread only today as I'm not subscribed to the list.

There's currently a VM running RHEL 6 which hosts the build system
that Tarnyko configured back in 2013 and serving all the files you can
find at [1]. If your preference is going for RHEL 7 I can have a VM
spinned and provide you the same setup (shell access and a particular
directory / space assigned for the project). If you are familiar with
Puppet [2] contains the class we used to configure the previous and
now inactive project.
Yes, please set up a VM with RHEL 7, since I expect it to result fewer
problems with outdated packages. I also tested my changes with CentOS 7.

I'm not familiar with Puppet but I have checked the .pp file and it
seems to be trivial to update it to match latest requirements.

I'm signing this message with my GPG key which you can verify online.
Please send me the needed credentials for the new VM encrypted using my
public key.

Cheers,
Balint

If you want to have a chat with me directly on IRC, please join
#sysadmin on irc.gnome.org and ping 'av'.

Please keep me CCed to this thread.

[1] http://win32builder.gnome.org/
[2] https://infrastructure.gnome.org/browse/puppet/tree/modules/win32builder