Re: Outdated win32 bundle

Hi Emmanuele,

Or would be nice to get some feedback on whether this would be a good direction.
Who can/will set up the VM from the GTK/GNOME team?

Cheers,
Balint

On 25 Jun 2015 02:43, "Bálint Réczey" <balint balintreczey hu> wrote:
Hi,

> Hi;
>
> On 19 June 2015 at 09:19, Nicola Fontana <ntd entidi it> wrote:
>> Il Fri, 19 Jun 2015 00:24:31 +0100 Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> scrisse:
>>> So, let's try and get to something actionable. Can somebody try and
>>> set up a CI for GTK that either cross-compiles GTK or compiles it
>>> natively?
>>
>> AFAIK Fedora already has something similar for their fedora-mingw
>> port. Are you aware of that or am I missing something?
>
> I'm well aware of the Fedora packages — I use them myself when I need
> to test cross-compilation of other projects. What I'm asking is
> creating a CI environment with them that picks up changes from the Git
> repository and builds GTK with the Windows backend enabled.
I have fixed Tarnyko's scripts to be able to build GTK and
dependencies natively.
Please find the repository there:
https://github.com/rbalint/gtk3-build-system

It includes everything needed to set it up on a clean CentOS7 system.
The win* parts fail, but this is the next part.
It would be nice if a VM could be set up on gnome.org's architecure to
start running it as a CI system for the native build.
Patches are welcome and I plan going forward with fixing the win* parts.

Cheers,
Balint