Re: GTK+ brochure for FOSDEM

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:01:55PM +0100, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
https://github.com/swilmet/gtk-brochure
https://people.gnome.org/~swilmet/gtk-brochure.pdf

I've pushed an update. I've simplified the GObject section, and added a
state diagram of the GLib event loop. An event loop and event-driven
programming is not often taught at the university, so with a diagram
readers will better memorize what it is.

I've tried to add a screenshot of gnome-clocks, but the headerbar is
barely visible, the image is too small. The flyer is more about
presenting the lower-level stack. I think by explaining that GTK+ is to
create applications with a graphical user interface, readers will
understand what that means… If not, there is a GNOME flyer for users, as
well as a demo computer on the stand to try GNOME 3.

Sébastien