Re: Null check in g_hash_table_lookup()

It will fix it in that it will warn and then return NULL (and only if
you build glib with the flag that turns those return_val_if_fail's on,
which it does by default), but it's considered improper behavior to
call g_hash_table_lookup with a NULL key.

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Michael McConville