Re: compiling gtk3 on windows using MinGW

Hi, Andrea Zagli:

i have tried msys2...

but after installed vala package,

i run valac fail:

$ valac test.vala
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
error: 执行子进程失败(No such file or directory)

执行子进程失败 that means fork child process fail

i have installed gcc, glib-2.0 pkg-config etc.

do you know how to fix it ?

thanks....

在 2014年09月15日 15:06, Andrea Zagli 写道: