How can I use CSS styling in my GTK# application?

How can I use CSS styling in my GTK# application? I heard before that it is
impossible to use CSS themes in GTK#, but after that I found  this example
of using css styling in GTK#
<https://github.com/mono/gtk-sharp/blob/master/sample/GtkDemo/DemoCssBasics.cs>
. Besides this I found also the  samples of using CSS styling in Banshee
project
<https://github.com/GNOME/banshee/blob/715777b2e9d8a4c3ba9e816c54ae1a104f4653c0/src/Core/Banshee.ThickClient/Banshee.Gui/GtkBaseClient.cs>

(which uses GTK#). So how is it possible? I already tried to do the same in
GTK#, but I didn't find CssProvider class. So how I can find this class in
GTK# or how I can using CSS styling in GTK#?