Re: out of date langage bindings page for D binding

Hello.
A binding page changed again.
New home page for gtkd is http://gtkd.org/
Please update http://www.gtk.org/language-bindings.php :)

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com> wrote:
On 13/03/13 15:21, Mathieu Dupuy wrote:

        * you didn't update the gtk-haskell binding page : the new one is
        http://projects.haskell.org/__gtk2hs/documentation/
        <http://projects.haskell.org/gtk2hs/documentation/>

    Not sure what you're expecting me to change by looking at this page.
    I couldn't tell which version of GTK+ Haskell supports with bindings
    from there.

I was just expecting you to change the haskell binding homepage link on
gtk.org/language-bindings <http://gtk.org/language-bindings>, by that
one I gave you.
Sorry if I wasn't clear.

No, I think I need new glasses, apologies :)
It's done now.

Martyn

Founder and CEO of Lanedo GmbH.