Re: Improve word boundaries for text widgets

On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com> wrote:

But the Vim word boundaries improve the behavior also for normal text,
not just code. Vim can be used to write mails and documents.

this is none of my business, but it seems fairly clear to me what matthias
wants:

step 1: create a vfunc for this
step 2: implement a version of the vfunc that implements whatever behaviour
you want

what i think matthias doesn't want:

step 1: implement the behaviour you want
step 2: think about adding a vfunc

i'm sure he'll correct me if i got this wrong.

My main motiviation is that 'we follow TR29' is much better in terms
of documenting it, testing it and diagnosing bugs in than 'do what vim
does'.