Re: Hello

Don't hesitate to ask if you have trouble getting particular things working and make sure you have a look at the GObject concept and features ( https://developer.gnome.org/gobject/unstable/ ).

Best

Bernhard

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 1:40 PM, shondhi singhal <shondhi singhal gmail com> wrote:
Alright. Will do that.

Thanks,
Shondhi

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 5:52 PM, Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 12:40 AM, shondhi singhal <shondhi singhal gmail com> wrote:

I am interested in contributing to GTK. I came to know about this project as part of Outreach Program for Women.

I have completed my graduation in ICT from DA-IICT, India in 2013. I have worked on two live project before.

Experience in C, C++, PHP, Java, XML,JSP.

It would be of great help if you can guide me to start contributing on the platform.

Looking forward to your response.

Opensource development doesn't work this way.

You need to have your own motivation. If you want to fix bugs, see bugzilla.gnome.org (there are plenty there). If you want to do new stuff, discuss those ideas here or on the IRC channel and then get to work.