Re: Heads-up: Potentially breaking changes to the GDK drawing model pushed

Can you two explain exactly what Abiword and Gnumeric are doing, what APIs they're using and why and so on? We're trying to come up with a solution that will work well under both X11 and Wayland.

As I said, if it's a really bad break and would require intensive changes to apps, I'll revert the patches. This is exactly why I sent out the mail.

On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Jean Brefort <jean brefort normalesup org> wrote:
This will break abiword as well.

Jean

--
  Jasper