Re: port Gtk 3.10 to windows

narcisse doudieu siewe writes:
Hello is there any Gtk3.10 port to Windows?
I would like to enjoy the lastest classes GtkStack, GtkRevelear and GtkListBox in it.
if not, how can I build it myself...(I'm a newbie in cross-compilation)
thanks.

Hi Narcisse, There are binaries available, please refer to this mail : https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2013-December/msg00006.html which also explains the various issues preventing them to land on the official website yet.
Regards,
Tarnyko