Re: a new combo box

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 1:27 AM, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:
My main concern with the design is that users can't make a difference
between a normal button and this widget (usually related to an action,
perhaps with the exception of iconized menus like the ones we're using in
headerbars these days).

Is there any design rationale to remove the usual arrow?

You should try the actual thing... I had the same question, and added
the arrow back