Re: GLib 2.37.92/3

On 17/09/2013 17:22, Ryan Lortie wrote:
GLib 2.37.92 contained a couple of bugs in the new
g_file_measure_disk_usage() so I did a 2.37.93 to fix them.  This should
be the one used in the upcoming release.

Slightly off topic but how do I find out when the upcoming stable version gets released? I looked for a mailing list called "gtk-announce" or something similar but couldn't find one. I did find a mailing list called "gnome-announce-list" but that seemed to be quite a high traffic list with stuff about 3rd party project releases etc. Isn't there a low traffic list with just glib / gtk announcements?

John