Request for help (tracking down CairoCanvas)

Just a long shot but can anyone tell me where to obtain the sources for CairoCanvas (either git / svn / tarball or whatever). I don't know if I'm typing all the wrong stuff into Google but it seems remarkably difficult to track down. I found something called 'Lazarus' (which I took to be a project that uses CairoCanvas) but I haven't yet found CairoCanvas itself. Thanks.

John