Re: non-Linux OSes

Hey,

2013/10/21 Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>:

We have brainstormed a list of platforms that we think that we want to
support and it looks like so:  Linux, {Free,Net,Open}BSD,
(Open?)Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Hurd, Darwin, mingw(32/64), MSVC.
[...]
What would be nice is if we could gain access to some machines (from
various projects) that we could use for testing GLib and/or if we could
get a VM farm setup on GNOME infra that various projects would help us
to setup (and maintain) their OSes on.

The GCC compile farm has some of these (and it's not gcc only):
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm

Christophe