Re: static compilition - include gio modules statically

On 11/14/2013 03:53 PM, Bernhard Schuster wrote:
Is this possible (read: implemented with gio modules)? I need this for
gtlsbackend to be statically put into my binary (which uses
glib-networking).

The --enable-static --disable configure flags does not change that
behaviour (still got the dlopen calls in the final binary)

There's no way to do this within the existing build system. You'd have
to hack up GTlsBackendGnutls to be a static type rather than a
GTypeModule, and then compile it directly into glib (the way that, eg,
GDummyTlsBackend is).

-- Dan