Re: GtkBuilder for a popup GMenu: items disabled

On Tue, 2013-07-23 at 11:08 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
I'm trying to convert code from GtkUIManager+GtkMenu to GtkBuilder
+GMenu. Is there anything I'm doing wrong in the attached example? The
menu items are disabled.

Ah nevermind. I needed to use 'somemenu.something' rather than
'something' for the <item>s in the 'somemenu' <menu>. Thanks to Ignacio
Casal for helping me with that.

I wonder if there could be any runtime warnings about such orphaned menu
items.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com