Re: Stock Items Deprecation

On Wed, 2013-07-17 at 11:23 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
[snip]
in general, GtkUIManager should be replaced by GtkBuilder, so that
could be added to the long description of the class instead of each
public entry point in the API.
[snip]

Is there some way, as with GtkUIManager, to merge in, and later remove
and replace, menu items? I used this with GtkUIManager to dynamically
populate a menu with items not known at compile time.

I see gtk_builder_add_from_string(), but I don't see how to remove items
without destroying the entire GtkBuilder structure.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com