bugzilla cleanup

Hi everybody,

a while ago, we've talked about getting a handle on the enormous
number of open bugs in glib and gtk.

This weekend, I've spent some time closing old bugs and sorting things
into correct categories. I ended up closing some ~150 old bugs. That
does not really make a dent in the bug number, but it is a start, at
least. If you have expertise in one of the glib or gtk bugzilla
components, feel free to chime in.

Just thought I should mention this, so nobody gets upset if their
favourite 10 year old bug is WONTFIXed...

Matthias