Re: Mac OSX 10.7+ fullscreen handling - first little patch

On Aug 18, 2013, at 7:04 PM, rfine tbrf net wrote:

Hi,

I'm interested in bringing support for true OSX fullscreen windows to GTK+ - standard system decoration in
the top right corner of the window, correct Spaces handling, etc.

Still finding my way around everything here, but this is the first atomic part for review: responding to
the NSWindowDelegate windowDidEnterFullScreen and windowDidExitFullScreen notifications by synchronizing
the GDK_WINDOW_STATE_FULLSCREEN bit, causing the "window-state-event" signal to be sent.

(Apologies if I screwed up the submissions process...)

It would be better if you'd file a bug with the patch as an attachment. Use a git master checkout to develop
against, commit your changes with a good commit message (don't forget to set up your real name and email in
~/.gitconfig) and use git format-patch to create the patch set. That has two benefits: It helps save us from
forgetting about it, and it's much easier to provide focused feedback.

I'll give it a try regardless in a day or two.

Regards,
John Ralls