Re: regarding GtkIconView

Maybe I should also point out that, when the ScrolledWindow containing
the referred IconView has the Horizontal ScrollBar Policy set to 'NEVER'
the window won't be resized to a width lesser than that of the IconView,
that is: the IconView won't shrink to less width than it needs to
accommodate the icons contained by it, even while having sufficient
height to push them 'down'.