Re: Language Bindings for GTK+ 3.2 / 3.4 (on website)

On 17/09/12 12:07, Martyn Russell wrote:
Hello all,

So, I was checking these are up to date after Mathieu Dupuy asked me to
update the D language bindings.

I have added a GTK+ 3.2 column now and continued the 3.0 binding
progress for each case.

I have added 3.4 too - I meant to add.

PLEASE let me know if any status has changed here for your language
bindings out there. I can update accordingly.

Mathieu, about gtkd, I have *NOT* set 3.2 as SUPPORTED yet. If this is
indeed the case, let me know and I will update it ASAP.

Same for 3.4 Mathiew...

Martyn

Founder and CEO of Lanedo GmbH.