Re: [Solved] Re: [gobject-introspection] callback without GDestroyNotify

On Wed, 2012-10-24 at 10:42 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

> you should not be using the g_*/G* namespace unless you're
> contributing code to GLib (glib, gobject, gio) — not GNOME.
>
> using the g_* namespace from other components may very well lead to
> symbol collision.

Sorry, I was confused. So, I have to change g_tweet_ to gtweet_ and use
'gtweet' as my namespace instead of 'g'.

Actually, while creating GTweetObject class, I did just what you said
(using gtweet_object_get_type() instead of g_tweet_object_get_type()).
but somehow ended-up doing g_tweet while fixing issues thrown by
g-ir-scanner. It started working after I changed by namespace to 'g'
instead of 'gtweet'. May be because I was wrong in annotations and
unfamiliarity with g-ir-scanner. I'll fix it.

Thanks you for pointing out.

Thanks,
Mohan R