The new GTask name in GIO is wrong

Hey. I'm new to this list.
I've joined the list because something that really bug me with GIO:
I've seen the big improvement that have been invested in GTask.
The API is good, but the name GTask is BAD.

First, there were an old project called GTask[0], which tried to give parallelism ability and
alternative to today GIO async(I think it wasn't exist back than).
At first, I thought, what? Gtask has been merged with GIO?

But the real problem is not project GTask confusion, but the fact you defined "Task" as
async-method-internal implication to GAsyncResult.

Who said that "Task" is async method user_data?

Also, I suppose that on some stage of GLib, it would have GParallelTask, GParallelFor, etc.,
i.e. something similar to .Net Task Parallel Library (TPL)[1].

TPL is a higher level of thread pool, which allows global tasking, i.e. shared thread pool)
between all tasks in the program.)

Now, you can see the GParallelTask vs GTask conflict clearly.

I suppose you just change GTask to a more specific name, say, GAsyncTask

This is not a stable API yet, you can fix this.

Wait for your reply,
Tal