Re: Why are GtkAdjustments not buildable?

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Tadej Borovšak <tadeboro gmail com> wrote:
> Hello
>
>> Hello, does anyone know why GtkAdjustments are not buildable?
>
> They are buildable. (Glade has been producing markup for adjustments
> for as long as I know). What makes you think they are not?

Note: GtkBuilder builds any GObject, some object can optionally
implement the GtkBuilder inferface. This allows them to handle
the xml parsing phase in custom ways, effectively extending the
GtkBuilder format in the context of a specific object type.

GtkAdjustments are buildable simply because we can build them
using g_object_new() and configure it's properties using
g_object_set_property().

Cheers,
          -Tristan