Re: gtk_dialog_run deprecated?

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Nicolas Soubeiran
<nicolas soubeiran gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've read  that GTK+ wants to set gtk_dialog_run and gdk_thread_enter/leave API
> I've read messages on why the gdk_thread_enter/leave would be
> deprecated but I saw nothing about gtk_dialog_run.

gtk_dialog_run() is not deprecated (yet, though there are mumblings).

the thread enter/leave calls are only necessary if you want to try to
call gtk_dialog_run() from some thread other than the main GUI thread.
this is a bad idea, you shouldn't do it, and thus the thread calls are
unnecessary.