gdk threads ...

Hi guys,

	Just a quick sanity check, I noted Ryan's blog mentioned:

	"we’re going to deprecate gdk threads next cycle. (yay!)"

	Does that mean you're removing gdk_threads_enter and leave and the
semantics around that ? is there some cunning new scheme proposed to
intercept the mainloop and ensure that events / idle / timeout emissions
hooked in by the toolkit can have applications add lock/unlock pairs ?

	Anyhow, LibreOffice is a heavy user of these guys and I'd love to know
what's planned there in future.

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--
michael meeks suse com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot