Default size for Labels

I have a question on setting the default size for a label. Using F16 to author a GUI I was not happy how a label looks. I brought up the glade file in the
glade-2 editor. The image of what I see is attached.

The string seems to have a natural width, and that width is not good. There
does not appear to be a way for me to set "Make the label take 100%"
unless I turn off word wrapping. I do not see 333 anywhere in the glade file, so it must be calculated some how. Is there a way for me to say "take up this percentage" or "Go 100%" for this widget?

-- bk