Unable to load Gtk cursor when Gtk3-demo application is running with Wayland back end

Hello,

I have built gtk3+3.4.0 with wayland (wayland 0.85) backend for my Ubuntu
11.10. After successful build, when I try to run gtk3-demo from wayland
terminal it is opening the window properly.
But the cursor is not displayed at all and I am getting a g_warning "Unable to find cursor for" (from the file gtk+-3.4.0/gdk/wayland/gdkcursor-wayland.c).

Any kind of help to load the cursor would be helpful.

Regards,
Avijit