Re: EXTERNAL: Re: win32 installer?

On Mon, 2012-07-16 at 21:25 +0200, Dieter Verfaillie wrote:
> Installers are for end user product (GIMP, Gedit, Inkscape, etc)
> but not for libraries and components used to build such end user
> products. An installer for some sort of an SDK however would a
> different matter...

Yes, I just want the built libraries and bits, ideally put in the right
place automatically. I don't have the time or enthusiasm to build
everything on Windows myself. I can just about bear to build my
application on Windows if GTK+ is available.

I basically just need what we had for GTK+ 2 on Windows.

>  Maybe someday I (or somebody else) will even
> find the time to get that done ;)

Here's hoping. Thanks.

--
Murray Cumming