Re: RFC: new features

My 2p:

DATA GRID
I'd like to be able to display a grid of numbers with rectangular
selection, a little like a spreadsheet. Unfortunately this is not
possible with treeview. At the moment I use a fork of the ancient and
broken GtkSheet widget, which is unfortunate.

PLOTS
As Jean said, goffice has a nice set of plotting widgets. I use them
in my app and they work well and are easy to program. I've not tried
doing an animated scrolling graph with them though.

John