Bouncing Bugmail for gtkdev gtk org and gtk-bugs gtk org

In GNOME Bugzilla the addresses gtkdev gtk org and gtk-bugs gtk org are
set as Default Assignees and Default QA Contact for a bunch of Bugzilla
components.
As Postfix says ""Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local
recipient table"" for these addresses I assume that they are no real,
functioning addresses. Hence I have disabled mail delivery for them in
Bugzilla.
Note: If you have one of the addresses above in your "User Watching"
list on https://bugzilla.gnome.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email you will
STILL receive all bugmail that one of the addresses above would receive.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/