Re: Fwd: Reminder: FOSDEM CrossDesktop DevRoom 2013 - Call for Talks

Hi Brian,

2012/12/4 Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>

Christophe:

If CrossDesktop DevRoom is THE place for cross-desktop entente, then
why have I seen no discussion about this event on any FreeDesktop mail
forum?  I only notice GNOME mailing lists in the current cc:list, or am
I missing something?

I only cc'ed GNOME lists because I'm acting as the GNOME representative. Pau has sent emails to xdg-list http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xdg/2012-November/012581.html , and is also taking care of the KDE community. Unity, XFCE, e17, ... mailing lists should have received a similar Call for talks from other people helping with the devroom.

Christophe