Re: next steps for touch support in GTK+

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:

>> GtkSwitch bugs me.  It really should just have been a styling of the toggle
>> button since it performs the same function with a different look.
>
> it does not "perform the same action".

That is a baseless assertion.  Of course it does.
And stop misquoting me, please.

We're talking about two widgets that are both used
to turn something off or on.  And nothing else.
How is that not the "same function"?

In other words, is there a place where one of them
is used that would not function right if the other one
was substituted?

> as a side question: do you think that I, and everyone who reviewed
> that patch, is stupid and doesn't know about the existence of
> GtkButton?

Nope, I don't.

M.