Re: Accessibility in GTK+ under Windows - licensing question

Jernej Simončič wrote:
> The VirtIO drivers for Qemu-KVM build with the Windows Driver Kit, and they
> include the following in the license: <...>

Okay. Is it possible to include my possible future UIA code into GTK+
codebase if I use the Windows SDK headers? (Provided that my code will
be quality, of course.)

(I didn't yet research where my possible future UIA code goes to:
probably to ATK, but I didn't study yet.)

BR,
Evgeniy