regarding Toolbar Style and Application Menu

Hello everyone!

I'm currently working on a simple app (right now in Python but probably
will end up with Vala or C) with a GUI very much alike the Gnome
Documents interface and I've bumped a couple of times:

The first thing involves the Toolbar Style classes:
I have a "principal-toolbar" with a centered text (via a GtkToolItem
with a GtkLabel inside) and two GtkRadioToolButton on the left side. The
thing is I want those two GtkRadioToolButtons to be displayed as if the
Toolbar also had the "inline-toolbar" class, but because of the
GtkToolItem next to the GtkRadioToolButtons the look is not quite right,
there seems to be no closure on the grouping of buttons (if you catch my
drift). Is this solvable?

The second issue lies within the GtkApplication support for Application
Menu: how can I set an application menu to my app?? When I try anything
I get repeated dbus connection errors.

Best regards,
--

                                                         Sw.E. D.H. Bahr