Re: _wstat on Windows (actually stat stuff in general)
- From: "Andrew W. Nosenko" <andrew w nosenko gmail com>
- To: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: _wstat on Windows (actually stat stuff in general)
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:57:30 +0300
On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 11:35, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:
>> Sure but if all I want to know how big a file is, do I *really* want to link
>> in all of that extra crud? GIO is huge. There are times when the low level
>> functions are just plain appropriate.
> I would say, bah. Any actively maintained (or recently written)
> GLib-using code that doesn't use GIO by now is just being maintained
> or written in a misguided fashion.
Tor, did I understand your position right that any program written in
the speed in minds and uses Glib is written in a misguided fashion?
Andrew W. Nosenko <andrew w nosenko gmail com>
] [Thread Prev