- From: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: dconf 0.9.1
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:25:39 -0400
dconf 0.9.1 was just released.
I doubt there will be any changes before I release 0.10.0 in time for
the GNOME 3.2 release, but please test this release in case changes do
need to be made.
Changes in dconf 0.9.1
- give a g_warning() on failure to communicate with service
- remove unworking 'set lock' call from dconf API and commandline tool
- add code to exit gracefully on receipt of SIGINT, SIGHUP, SIGTERM
- remove "service function" logic; always use the XDG runtime directory
Thanks for the help from Marc-Antoine Perennou and Robert Schwebel.
] [Thread Prev