Re: Fwd: Plans for GTK+ Bundles for win32 and win64?

On 9/8/2011 8:34 AM, Anders Broman wrote:
Hi,
Has the provision of binary bundles for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit been
discontinued?
I can't speak for the devs but I am putting together a full bundle for both win32 and win64, including all of the dependent libraries. It's not quite bleeding edge, as it is still using glib 2.28 and gtk 3.0.12. I am using the DDK compiler (more modern than MSVC 6) which still allows me to use MSVCRT.DLL and not the compiler-specific MSVCRT100.DLL. It contains a few minor patches to glib that I've submitted, but that are not yet accepted. It's a week or so out, I have a lot of testing and cleanup to do but there is someone actively working on it. Whether the core team will update the images on gnome.org is, of course, up to them and I cannot speak for them.