Re: no Gtk hackfest for now

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 8:03 PM, Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I just sent an email to foundation-announce about Boston Summit being in
> Montréal.  We're not going to attach a Gtk hackfest to that since the
> notice is short and we already know that some important participants can
> not attend.
>
> The plan for now seems to be to have one early next year.

Sorry to hear that, a GTK+ hackfest in Montreal at this time would have
been the first time in history I would have easily been able to attend
(I would definitely devote some days of my time for that... if it did happen)

Perhaps the next "Boston" summit in Montreal then ;-)

Best Regards,
       -Tristan

(oops, sent to the list this time...)